FrontdeskAI develops Artificial Intelligence solutions for local businesses. Sasha, our flagship product, helps businesses acquire and retain customers through AI-powered support, sales, and marketing.
Our groundbreaking new AI technology delivers remarkably human-like virtual assistants via modalities that consumers love (namely text, chat and voice). Sasha automatically engages customers, answers questions, books appointments, coordinates with staff, etc.
FrontdeskAI has driven more than half a million customer interactions to date, enabling businesses to drive millions of dollars in new revenue and save thousands of hours of staff time, while delivering magical, world-class customer experiences.
We are on a mission to democratize Artificial Intelligence for local businesses, enabling cost effective solutions to handle customer inquiries and requests round-the-clock using simple, natural language interfaces.
We’re looking for ambitious Software Engineers to join us in our exciting journey.
- As a Software Engineer, you will work on projects critical to FrontdeskAI’s needs, with opportunities to switch projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
- We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- FrontdeskAI is and always will be a technology company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech from a top-tier college
- 3-5 Years experience in a product development environment
- Strong Java programming skills, including design and integration of XML/JSON over HTTP/REST/SOAP based APIs
- Ability to interface via JDBC/ODBC to SQL based DB and independently write SQL statements required for various integration endpoints and business logic
- Good familiarity with Java collections, Apache Commons and similar third-party libraries and role/task specific frameworks
- Familiarity with NoSQL (Redis/MongoDB/Cassandra) and Message Queues (ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ)
- Comfortable working with Git/SVN and a good understanding of version control
- Knowledge of or experience with SOA/SaaS/Microservices based environments
- Ability to understand business requirements/workflows and come up with technical designs and implementations
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, handling diverse roles and responsibilities across the entire product
- Excellent analytical abilities and an interest and aptitude for debugging as well as learning across multiple roles and responsibilities
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Ability to prepare and document detailed business use cases, workflows, test cases and user guides
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
Strong applicants would have
- Exposure to Python and open-source machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow